PROJECT: CASCADIA HIGH SPEED RAIL
DESCRIPTION: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: PORTLAND, OR
Since 2007, the company has developed a corridor plan for two rail systems on a double track electrified corridor: Cascadia Inter-City Express (C-ICE) and Cascadia Commuter Express (C-CE). The 460 mile corridor connects communities in the Pacific Northwest between Vancouver B.C., Canada and Eugene, OR. CHSR will deliver the utmost efficiency, comfort, safety, economic growth and reduce carbon emissions. CHSR, LLC will help create a public / private partnership that will supervise and facilitate the process of CHSR development.
- Engage with civilians, collect support and gather feedback to further develop the plan.
- Content creation for a social media awareness campaign to educate potential rider demographic about the proposed Cascadia High Speed Rail plan Intra-city and Inter-city lines
- Managed a 3-month Social Media Campaign on Facebook and Instagram
- Designed an online survey to collect feedback and support from 200 potential riders
- Grew Cascadia's Facebook Page follows by 500%
- Activated 2,100 interactions in likes, comments, and shares on social media
- Surpassed survey data collecting 115% of goal